What Is Your Legal Need?

Click on the button below to tell us what type of law you need free help with.

Give Me Free Law Stuff

Child Name Change

It’s a common misunderstanding or misconception that just because people change the name of their child that somehow that establishes a parent-child relationship or some kind of an informal adoption between the step parent and the child but that’s not the case. Simply changing the child’s name there’s nothing to establish a parent-child relationship between…

Can bankruptcy stop my eviction?

Filing bankruptcy to stop an eviction can be somewhat troublesome because most people including some attorneys do not entirely understand the laws around when a bankruptcy will stop an eviction. Now understanding evictions in bankruptcy requires a little bit of discussion about two important events in the eviction process. Number one is the lawsuit or…